Quality and Sustainability Policy
Sociedad Regional de Promoción del Principado de Asturias, S.A. was founded in 1984 with the MISSION to provide financing to business initiatives located in the Principality of Asturias, with the aim of improving the social and economic environment and favouring the creation of employment in the region.
Be the public-private entity of reference in Asturias for the financing of innovative initiatives of Asturian entrepreneurs and companies.
Our organisation’s management model is based on the pillars of continuous improvement in customer care and service and compliance with applicable regulations. Thus, the values that guide our company’s corporate decisions are:
THE VALUES OF SRP ARE:
– The in-depth knowledge and professionalism of our team guarantee our services.
– Integrity, commitment and transparency guide our actions, both at individual and collective level.
– We understand the work of financing and development as an expert and close accompaniment to our clients in the development of their projects.
– The incorporation of sustainable criteria in our actions and decisions leads us to achieve a better future for the territory and the population of the Principality of Asturias.
What quality means to the SRP
Through this Integrated Management Policy, SRP is committed to working constantly to ensure the highest quality in our service, meeting the needs and expectations of our stakeholders. To this end, we set out the following premises on which our culture and internal working methods are based:
– SPR is committed to complying with the applicable legal requirements in any field, both those applicable to our activity and those included in our Crime Prevention and Detection Model (Corporate Compliance).
– We set ourselves the highest standards of quality in our services, in continuous review and adaptation, in a constant search for growth and satisfaction of the groups on which we act.
– We have the best professionals, who are the essence of our company and for whom we strive to provide the best working conditions, continuous training and professional growth.
– We are committed to sustainability in our environment, which is why we seek both internally and externally the best practices and solutions to promote compliance with the Sustainable Development Goals. Within this framework of action, we support those business initiatives aligned with the 2030 agenda.
This document is available to our stakeholders through the corporate website: www.srp.es.
Both management and employees are aware of its content and accept it in the performance of their duties.
Management also undertakes to ensure that these principles and values are applied, and to review this policy whenever deemed necessary to ensure that it is updated and aligned with the business model.